- Expand Integration on the side bar menu and select Jira Integrations. There are two tabs on the screen: Integration and Jira Scheduler Status.
- Open the Jira Scheduler Status tab.
The screen shows all the Jira sync activities that are in-progress, completed or in-queue. Separate sync status is displayed for each separate issue type that has been mapped in the QMetry project.
The progress bar shows the following statuses for each of the tasks:
- Started: It indicates that the task is initialized.
- In-Progress: It indicates that the process is in-progress.
- Completed: It indicates that the scheduled task is completed now.
The "Syncing Failed" status is displayed when the syncing with Jira fails.