Audit Log is generated for the events, like Create, Update, Delete, Move, Copy, Archive, Unarchive, Clone, Add, and Remove, Copy Folder, Move Folder, etc. that take place in QMetry during specified period. If a particular project is not selected, the report displays events occurred across Projects.
- Actor: User who carried out the event.
- Event: It contains actions like Create, Updated, and Delete.
- Activity: It mentions what was created, updated, deleted, etc.
- Project: The Project in which the test assets are located.
- Module: Impacted module due to creation, updation or deletion of test assets.
- Date: The date on which the event took place.
By default the report is generated for the current project and logged-in user.