Release Date: 2021-03-16
Provided support to custom fields for Jira Cloud.
Release Date: 2020-04-25
- Compatibility with QMetry Test Management for Jira - Server/Data Center v4.0
Release Date: 2020-02-12
Summary: Bug Fix
- Fixed a bug that allowed transmission of password in plain text as part of the configuration form.
Release Date: 2019-07-09
- Compatibility with QMetry for Jira v4.0
Release Date: 2019-02-26
- Enhanced support for Jenkins Slave.
Release Date: 2018-09-26
Summary: Improvements in automation import via Jenkins
- Trigger build through Pipeline Project.
- Parse QMetry parameters as inputs to provide values dynamically at run-time.
- Support for Specflow Framework.
- Choose to ‘Append’, ‘Override’ or make ‘No changes’ in test steps when reusing test cases.
- Upload attachment for Cucumber and QAS frameworks.
- The new builds now support integration with the Master/Agent distributed builds environment. This means if the automation result file is generated on an Agent, plugin will pick the files from Agent and push results to QMetry.
- Added support for HP UFT
- Included support for all Jira Fields i.e Custom and System Fields.
- Easy way to track your build - Build number would be appended on the Test Run Summary field.
- Ability to reuse and existing Test Run issue, automation results would be appended to the existing issue id.
- Create hierarchy of TestCase-TestSteps or TestScenario-TestCases by setting Test Asset Hierarchy.