- Chrome (latest stable version)
- Firefox (latest stable version)
- Microsoft Edge (latest stable version)
- Safari (latest stable version)
→ End of Support for Internet Explorer (read more details below)
- On-Premise (upto 8.8.x)
|Operating System Support for Application|
- Mac (High Sierra)
- Windows - (Win10)
|Operating System Support for QMetry Server Deployment|
End of Support for Internet Explorer
- We are retiring IE support for QMetry Test Management – Cloud and Server products on 30th June 2021. End of support means we will not fix bugs that are specific to IE and new features will not be supported for IE. QMetry will continue to provide support on Edge. We are expecting all of our customers using QMetry on IE to shift to Edge or Chrome/Firefox. Our support can help you along the way in this transition.
- In 2015, Microsoft released Edge as the browser to supersede Internet Explorer (IE). To allow us to continue to take advantage of modern web standards to deliver improved functionality and the best possible user experience across all of our products, we have decided to end support for IE.