1. Go to the Test Suites module.
2. Click on the settings icon Import.
on the toolbar and select
3. It opens the QMetry Import screen to import Test Suites. Select the exported excel file containing test suite details.
4. Select either of the options as required:
- Test Case Steps in single row: Select this option to store all the steps of a test case in a single row.
- Test Case Steps in multiple rows: Select this option to store the steps of a test case in their individual rows.
- Import without Steps: Select this option to import test cases without test case steps. Users can import the exported test suites without test case steps and update the test case executions. The test step status will be updated to the status of the test case.
5. Click Finish to close the Import wizard and start the import process.
After completing the import wizard process, the import will be scheduled. You can view the progress in the notification window on the application header. This allows scheduled imports to run in the background and allows the user to continue with their other work.
Refer to Notification Window for Import Progress for more details.