The tab allows users to associate release and cycle to the requirement. Release and Cycles are added from Projects module > Project/Release/Cycle.
Once the requirement is created, the user wants to add it to a particular Scope - release and cycle. For the reason, they edit the requirement and associate new release and cycle to it.
- Click on the Add New button to associate release and cycle with the requirement.
- The drop-downs are enabled on the clicking on the Add New button.
- Select the release. You can select multiple releases to link with the requirement.
- The Cycle list is prompted for the selected Release(s). You can select multiple Cycles.
- Select the Cycle(s) and version of the requirement to associate. You can associate Release and Cycle to a particular version of requirement.
- Click Save.
- The associated releases and cycles appear in the grid at the bottom.
To remove the release and cycle association with the requirement, click on the Unassociate button.