Release Version 1.6, Supported JIRA Servers 7.0.0 - 7.3.6
QMetry is proud to announce version 1.6 which comes with many exciting new features, UI improvements & bug fixed as listed below. This upgrade is for all QMetry Test Management for JIRA Server users.
- Familiar names of test artifacts.
- Now Test Case (previously know as Action Steps) can directly be linked with Story.
- Find & Link multiple Test Cases based on criteria and associate them to a story.
- Drag and Expand Test Step boxes.
- Test Step is Wiki Markup enabled now.
- Enhanced Test Execution Screen, Much more extensive search and filter criteria.
- Bulk Update Test Scenario Results based on specific criteria.
- Export Test Execution Data based on filters of your choice.
- Shows Test Case result statistics.
- Beautiful pie charts help get complete test result view.
- Customize what you see.
- Re-organize columns.
- Re-size columns.
- Change Test Run scope via comprehensive edit functionality of Test Run.
- Reports will work at Test Case level now.
- Now you can choose to display Automation Attributes panel using Configuration screen.
- Associate any issue type as a bug in Test Execution Screen.
- Now you will be able to see all your actions on Test Case, Story, Test Run and Test Scenario in Audit tab.
- Attach your files in Test Execution page.
Whenever new version is released for add-on, update option is enabled at JIRA add-on page. Admins needs to follow the steps mentioned here. Incase you face any issues post upgrade contact QMetry Support. We strongly recommend to upgrade the plugin on JIRA Staging server and get it verified through the users before upgrading it on production.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.©2017 QMetry. All rights reserved. www.QMetry.com Phone: (408) 727-1101 Email: sales@QMetry.com