QMetry is proud to announce version 1.70 the latest release of QMetry Test Management for JIRA for all it's Server customers. The newer release includes Automation & Reports enhancements based on direct users feedback.
- Redesigned Executive Test Coverage report : Added ability to select stories and generate coverage report for Manual and Automation executions. Generate filtered report for test runs and associated testcases. Also, view associated defects and their statuses.
- Redesigned Test Run report : View execution coverage of testcases along with their associated defects, based on selected Test runs .
- Added option to choose test assets hierarchy while importing test execution results via API. Testers can choose to create hierarchy of Test Scenarios - Test Cases OR Test Cases - Test steps.
- Added ability to merge execution results into a single Test Run via API.
- Added ability to associate Test Cases, Test Scenario directly to Stories, while importing Test Runs via API.
Whenever new version is released for add-on, update option is enabled at JIRA add-on page. Admins needs to follow the steps mentioned here. Incase you face any issues post upgrade contact QMetry Support. We strongly recommend to upgrade the plugin on JIRA Staging server and get it verified through the users before upgrading it on production.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.©2017 QMetry. All rights reserved. www.QMetry.com Phone: (408) 727-1101 Email: sales@QMetry.com