QMetry is proud to announce version 1.8 the latest release of QMetry Test Management for JIRA for all it's Server customers. The newer release enables Cross Project capabilities, an Improved Import Export Utility, Advanced Search and a new re-usability report.
Save time and efforts on test authoring and execution by reusing test cases across JIRA Projects
- Create stories and link them to test cases across projects. Test cases are easy to filter by multiple JIRA fields.
- Create Test Run by linking stories and test cases from other JIRA projects and execute them.
- Link cross project defects on the Test Run execution screen.
- Clone Test Cases with Steps and Test Runs across other projects.
New Reusability report
- Reusability report provides insights on degree of reusability of your test cases within stories across all your projects.
Enhanced Import Capabilities via Excel
- Added support for custom fields while importing Stories and Test cases.
- Easily search stories/testcases on Issue Key or Summary while creating/modifying Test Run screen.
- Sync QMetry Project data with JIRA.
Whenever new version is released for add-on, update option is enabled at JIRA add-on page. Admins needs to follow the steps mentioned here. Incase you face any issues post upgrade contact QMetry Support. We strongly recommend to upgrade the plugin on JIRA Staging server and get it verified through the users before upgrading it on production.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.©2017 QMetry. All rights reserved. www.QMetry.com Phone: (408) 727-1101 Email: sales@QMetry.com