The QMetry Jira Integration the add-on should be installed in Jira to be able to view linked requirements and issues on the Jira page.
Follow this link to know How to Install QMetry JIRA Integration Add-on to Integrate JIRA with QMetry?
Configuring JIRA add-on with QMetry Admin
1. After installing the "QMetry Jira Integration" Add-On follow the below steps to configure Jira with QMetry. The integration requires QMetry admin credentials.
There are two options available to configure Jira with QMetry:
A. Connect using Credentials: The integration should be done with QMetry admin credentials.
B. Connect using Open API Key: If you have an integration package enabled then only you will get the Open API key. You can use the Open API key for any user to connect QMetry with Jira.
A. Connect Using Credentials
(1) Go to Jira settings >> (2) QMetry Configuration >> (3) Enter QMetry URL (4) Enter QMetry Admin Credentials and Organization Code >> (5) Connect the configuration.
2. If Two-step Verification is enabled for the user, also provide the Two-step Verification code after clicking on the Connect button.
3. Enter the Two-step Verification code and click Submit to save the details.
4. On submitting the valid Two-step Verification code, the Jira integration is established with QMetry
B. Connect Using Open API Key
Users can also integrate Jira with QMetry by using the Open API Key of QMetry (Integration > Open API).
Note: Open API Key is only available for users who have opted for the Integration app.
After entering the valid Open API Key and clicking Connect, the Jira integration is established with QMetry.
Enable QMetry Test case and BDD panels for Jira Projects
Configuration to enable QMetry Test case and BDD panels for Jira Projects. This change is required for all Jira projects that are to be integrated with QMetry.
1. Log into Jira and open your Project. Click on Project Settings on the sidebar.
After the successful configuration with the above steps, QMetry "Integration" section will start showing "JIRA" configured as below.
Login to QMetry >> Integration >> Jira Integration >> Verify Integration URL and Status as "Active"
QMetry Jira add-on page with Test Cases, BDD, and Test case Links in Test Cases sections: