The content on this page relates to platforms which are not supported. Consequently, QMetry Support cannot guarantee providing any support for it. Please be aware that this material is provided for your information only and using it is done so at your own risk.
Here are the steps to install the certificate in JDK (post JDK installation) :
- Download the code zip of InstallCert from this link : https://github.com/escline/InstallCert
- Unzip the file and go to that location from the command prompt.
- Run the below commands to install the certificate :
- javac InstallCert
- java InstallCert yourURL (replace it with your QMetry URL – example : abc.qmetry.com )
- Copy the generated jssecacerts file in the directory to your $JAVA_HOME\jre\lib\security