Test Cases Module is the central repository of test cases. A single test case can be used repeatedly and associated with multiple releases and cycles- avoiding the need to copy test cases. The execution status of test cases is independent per cycle allowing organizations to repeatedly execute the same test case without affecting the test results between separate runs.
With the Test Cases Module you can:
- Organize test cases into folders and sub folders
- Add and Edit test cases manually
- Import test cases from Excel and Jira
- Execute test cases for ad-hoc testing
- View status of individual test cases
- Link relevant requirements to test cases