Release Date: 2017-05-01
Redesigned Test Authoring based on User Experience survey
- Action Step is now known as Test Case and Step Unit as Test Step.
- Now Test Case can directly be linked with Story.
- While it’s great to reuse a Test Case and associate them individually, it gets tricky when you have multiple of them. Now you can find multiple Test Cases based on criteria and associate them to a story.
- Need more space when you add Test Step Details? Now Test Step boxes can be extended as much as required.
- Test Step is Wiki Markup enabled now. So, now you can add Images, HTML content, Links and many more things in Step Details, Expected Result and Test Data.
- Clone functionality is removed from Test Scenario.
Enhanced Test Execution Screen
- We have redesigned Test Execution Page so that you can update Test Results in no time.
- Much more extensive search and filter criteria.
- Bulk Update Test Scenario Results based on specific criteria.
- Export Test Execution Data based on filters of your choice.
- Shows Test Case result statistics. Beautiful pie charts help get complete test result view.
- Customize what you see. Re-organize columns. Re-size columns. Don't worry, we will remember your customization settings.
- Want to change the scope of Test Run or re arrange test cases? Do it via comprehensive edit functionality of Test Run.
- Reports will work at Test Case level now.
- Automation attributes are very helpful when you are using automation. However, it can be distraction If you are not using Automation. Now you can choose to display Automation Attributes panel using Configuration screen.
- Currently only bugs can be associated as bugs in Test Execution Screen. Now you will be able to associate any issue type as a bug in Test Execution Screen.
- Now you will be able to see all your actions on Test Case, Story, Test Run and Test Scenario in Audit tab.
- Attach your file in Test Execution page.
NOTE: Once you are migrated to 1.6 version, you can’t downgrade it to lower versions.