- Authentication: QMetry provides secure authentication using SAML 2.0, LDAP or QMetry's in-built authentication using enterprise grade, widely accepted JWT.
- Authorization: QMetry allows Admin users to define Roles and permission at each resource level, enforced at API level.
- Transport Layer Security: QMetry mandates use of HTTPS for cloud based installations and customers can configure their domain for on-premise installation.
- People & Access: QMetry support team does not have any access to On-Premise installations. For cloud customers, QMetry’s support and monitoring teams access application data only for purposes of application health monitoring and performing system or application maintenance, and upon customer request for support purposes. Only authorized QMetry employees and consultants have access to application data.
- Data Storage and Facilities : This applies to cloud customers. QMetry uses the AWS hosted service to store data and render QMetry data. QMetry is responsible for monitoring, and managing the virtual servers, and for providing support to QMetry users.