QAS supports integration and execution with Jenkins for Command Line Execution.
Download and Setup Jenkins
Refer to https://www.jenkins.io/download/ for details.
1. Open your QAS project. Setup all the recommended settings for the command line execution like driver path and platform configuration.
2. Integrate your QAS project with Git to initialize repository management. Refer to https://qmetrysupport.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/QAShelp/pages/939327723 to know about QAS Git Integration.
3. Start your Jenkins server. Go to Jenkins home URL (http://localhost:8080/) and log into it with your credentials. Now your Jenkins is up and running.
4. Click on New Item to create a new project.
5. Enter the project name and select project type (Freestyle project). Then click OK.
6. The Project configuration screen opens.
Enter the details required for Source Code Management.
7. Select the Build option and type Build Commands to execute your QAS project. Choose Pre-build Actions or Post-build Actions in project configuration as per requirement. Click Apply and Save.
8. On the next screen, click on the Build Now option to execution your project. The progress bar shows the status of project execution.
9. Click on the progress bar to open the sub-menu containing more options and click on Console Output to view the project execution logs.
10. The detailed logs of execution are displayed on the Console Output like below.
11. After project execution, the home screen displays success/failure details of the project.
You can build multiple projects multiple times as per your requirement.