Audit Logs is added for tracking any configuration updates. You can use the audit log report to view what configuration data has been changed on your QMetry for Jira instance and who has changed the configuration. You can filter and analyze this data to determine who has done what with field values on the site. For example, you can determine who deleted particular configuration content.
Knowing which user is taking what action on which field in your QMetry for Jira site can be critical because it helps the organization fulfill its regulatory compliance as well as it encourages records management.
Go to QMetry menu > Utility > Configuration.
Under the Audit section, open Logs.
The Audit Logs display the following details:
- Field: The field which is changed.
- Status: The action that is carried out on the field.
- Updated By: The user who has taken the action.
- Date: The date on which the action was taken.
- Details: To view the details of the Old Value and New Value of the field, click on the Show Details.
You can filter the records on:
- Previous Value
- New Value
- Updated By